3 September 2012

Back to school





For the past few weeks my kitchen table has been taken over with rectangles of fabric and zips




And my nights have been spent cutting out lots of letters





All for lots of little peeps heading back to school or starting for the first time.

Eventually I ended up with lots of pencil cases which are still being packaged and sent on their way.









I've also been making lots of cards





And these boards for all the mini Leonardos out there ...









So hopefully you will forgive yet another gap in my blogging.

I'm also working on my new website and am hoping to get my email newsletter out tonight with details of my autumn workshops, my upcoming launch night and my event for culture night. To say I have been busy is an understatement. Not only that but the caravan is complete also!

I had a cocktails in the caravan party at the weekend to christen it. Pics of that will follow tomorrow.

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin