6 August 2012

Sewing Workshops in August



I will be running two sewing workshops this month on Sunday 12th August 

11am-1pm Sewing Machine Basics
2-5pm Applique & Machine Embroidery


Both workshops take place in my cottage approx 4 miles outside Roscommon town (Ireland).

For more details you can emil me michelle AT michellemadethis.com

Don't forget you can click on the link up there in the top right and sign up to my newsletter to get information about workshops too.

Hope you're all having a great bank holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle and your lovely cottage, just stopping by to say hi as I not been here for awhile. I love what I see as always and love that you are so passionate about your creating, very inspiring. Best wishes with the workshop, I am sure it will be success!!! Much love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to share your talents and teach other ladies, I know your class will be a fabulous success!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin