16 August 2012

Painting pegs





I've gone mad painting pegs! I just love them.

I started with a few for a sign I made for my friend's little girl





And then I just got carried away!!

I know there's not been many blog posts again, sorry! I am working on lots at the cottage and hope to share all with you soon.

Hope you are all having a lovely summer.

We had a couple of nice days last week which I took full advantage of and made this little nook in my garden




After a full day in the sun it was blissful to sit in the shade with a cold glass of vino and some nibbles




I also made a bit of a maze on my lawn. Lawn isn't really the word, more like field it's so large! I detest mowing the lawn so there was method in my madness. I can't wait to see how it grows.




My friend's little girl loves it




Right, I better get back to my painting








Have a fantabuloso Thursday x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin