22 July 2012

Greengate Winter 2012 catalogue. It's here!


It's that time of year

The Autumn/Winter Greengate Catalogue is available to view here

I've included just a few snippets

Just to show you it's worth the visit.



There's quite a few colour schemes throughout.  Lots of 50's inspired pastels and of course some grey and red combos too. 

I just love this cushion.  Very in keeping with the "free motion embroidery" trend.



This tea towel is just gorgeous!  I wonder if they were inspired by Jenny Arnott though with the jug of flowers?? I hope this isn't another M&S like situation??



How adorable is this little cupcake house?  I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use the cupcake cases though, could you??


And this tea towel is sure to brighten up dishwashing time!  I'd be there ready to dry the dishes in a flash if I had a pile of these on standby.  Ok maybe not but I'd still like a pile of them on standby :O)


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. 

I've been busy busy with my Kids Summer Sewing Camps.  Having SEW much fun with them.  We've made  pincushions, bags, door signs and dolls.  Have lots of pics to share soon.

What's everyone else been up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin