26 February 2012

Spring Lamb

Spring is here!

The lambs are jumping about in the fields and the daffodils are in bloom. 

Isn't life just great :O)

It's a little gloomy today in the West of Ireland but yesterday the sun shone. 

Every window in the cottage was open and the big spring clean continues. 

Don't you just  love it?

Feeling all inspired, I've been doing a bit of spring time knitting in preparation for some knitting workshops.  I started this guy at my Knit Night at the cottage on Thursday. 

What do you think?
 


I'm working on a new one with some tweaks to the pattern. 
I've been in the lambing shed a lot lately and taking note of all the little personalities so I'm going to try and recreate them.  Try!


 I think he looks a little lonely and needs a companion don't you?

Hope you're all having a fun filled fabulous weekend ! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, the little lambs look so cute!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little lamb is adorable! It looks like he would love a little companion to keep him company.
    Enjoy the sun when it's out..Spring will soon be on it's way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Spring Lambs!

    I'm in the Spring Knitting mood at the moment too.

    You can look at my spring knits on my new blog fleurcotton.blogspot.com if you're in the mood for lovely pretty spring things!

    HappyKnitting
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Just happened on it when I was checking my sister’s blog. She is another Michelle. I am from New Zealand and blog on a variety of things. You might be interested in this post about a birth sampler I did for my niece http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/birth-sampler-update.html Will enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Come to visit us at: carminhohandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle

    Sounds blissful being in the lambing sheds. I have a girl here whose ambition is to have her own flock.

    The heart pattern is on planet penny (you'll find the link to her in my sidebar).

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i love lambs - my fave animals ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the lovely comments, my little lambs are bleating with giddyness. Needless to say more have been made and a blog post will follow soon :O) M x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin