13 January 2012

Injection of colour


As lots of you know my cottage is called "An Teach Ban" which is Irish for "The White House". 

As I've said before, this is nothing to do with politics but more to do with the fact that I seem to paint almost everything I bring into the house white!


However, over the past few years there seems to be more colour creeping in, mostly pink, which surprises me as I never really liked pink but it seems I do ... a lot!?

The only problem I find now, in particular with my bedroom since I (hmm .. Mum) wallpapered one of the walls, is that I am limited to what I can put on my bed.  This is the beauty of white ... you can change the colour scheme anytime quickly and easily. 

But then this morning I saw this lovely duvet set in an email from Not on the Highstreet and I have to say I'm tempted ........

I

and it's such a great offer too ...




This is why I love/hate the internet ... it's such a tease!

Have you found anything online that you're lusting after lately?

2 comments:

  1. The Duvet is wonderfully beautiful! No wonder you are tempted.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh how pretty! I love your blog even though im new to it. I love,love,love your room, and your feature wall, its my dream bedroom!
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin