13 December 2011

Time

Lately I never seem to have enough time
It's always slipping away
The mornings last a second
before I know it it's the end of the day

I've banned myself from pinterest
and blogging for a while
to try and catch up on clearing
my very large "to do" pile

But today I swayed a little
and found this digital mag online
I suggest you have a look
it's well worth the time

Ho ! Ho! Ho!  Gotta go xx


Oh dear ...

I was just about to post this and then got distracted with

Sweet Paul Magazine



This mag is bursting with beautiful images and full of inspiration for crafting, cooking and so much more.

I am LOVING these pudding cupcake ideas :O)


Ok I'm really going this time and logging off I've got orders to do !

2 comments:

  1. The days just wizz by. Like the pudding cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you my mornings/days are whizzing by. Love those pudding cup cakes.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin