15 November 2011

Pop Up event


This weekend I took part in a Pop Up event in Vobe, a gorgeous Interiors Store in Carrick on Shannon. 

It was a fantastic weekend with lots of local stores taking part.  



My appliqued cushions were a great seller :O) 


And the personalised applique frames were also popular.



The sewing machine had a lot of interest too and I can't tell you how many people asked me about sewing classes for the new year.  Luckily I had lots of gift vouchers :O)

Below is a list of dates of where you'll find me over the next few weeks.

Most important date for your diary will be my Country Cottage Christmas Craft Sale here at An Teach Ban for one weekend only. 
This is no ordinary craft sale this is a michellemadethis craft sale.


 Hope you're all having a lovely week so far x

3 comments:

  1. What a super idea!

    Love the chicken cushion!

    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushions are so pretty and seasonal. I love those old sewing machines which are, dare I say, more solid than the certain newfangled ones.

    The craft fair/workshops sounds just up my street... when will you be doing some in France? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow covers are soo cute!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin