18 September 2011

My perfect Sunday morning



It's been the perfect Sunday morning
sitting here at home
the music on the stereo
and "silence" on my phone
magazines on the counter
coffee, croissant and jam
I know what you are thinking
"How lucky"  Yes I am.


This really is my idea of heaven! 

After a hectic few weeks getting my workshops up and running today has been a real treat!

I love catching up on all the new trends and colours and especially this time of year with all the autumnul colours. 


I started with this month's Prudence and was delighted to see an interview with the lovely Lilly Higgins - she chats about her blog, her supper club and her first book "Make, Bake, Love" available in October.

Then I got lured into Country Homes & Interiors and fell in love with this bed



and this very tranquil and TIDY desk



And on that note, or rather word .. 'tidy' I must log out and avoid being lured by all the lovely blog updates over there on my sidebar because I have a craft room that is in serious need of a good tidy!!

However Country Living does look particularly inviting
as does Style at Home ..... 
and I'm so tempted to dip into Pinterest
but  I can't,
I shouldn't,
I won't ....
oh just a quick look so.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy!! I always buy the Style at Home mag - I really like it, plus it is very reasonably priced too!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to spend a sunday morning. Specially when the weather is not inviting for adventures outdoors.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red and white kitchen/dining area! In the first house I rented back in the early 70's, I had a white kitchen with red woodwork, and red and white gingham in abundance,including my glassware and my pots and pans. It was so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One question! When can I come over, I promise to bring the most delightful croissants ever baked by hand followed by home grown- home-made strawberry jam!!! Just have the coffee and magazines ready!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin