13 September 2011

Happy Birthday Roald Dahl

Today is Roald Dahl Day and

the 50th anniversary of James & the Giant Peach - 50 !!? 

God I feel sooo old now.

If you fancy having a bit of a peachy party check out some of the ideas here

What was your favourite Roald Dahl book?

I think mine has to be The Witches. 

I can distinctly remember sitting in my friend Rachel's house reading the whole thing in one day!



Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for all the lovely comments and emails about my previous posts, I'm really flattered at all the nice things you had to say about my kitchen :O)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Roald Dahl! My fave as a wee one was 'George's Marvellous Medecine' We used to listen to it for hours on car journeys~ long before portable DVD players, ipods, DS etc...

    The great thing is my 5 year old son has recently discovered 'George's Marvellous Medecine, and I read him a chapter every night before bed!!! My throat is hoarse from doing Grandma's screechy voice!!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eldest is a new fan of his and has been enjoying a few of his classic books! I used to love The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

    I love your kitchen in your previous posts. Just gorgeous what a lovely place to enjoy a meal or a scone!


    MBB x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin