15 September 2011

Baby Boom



There's a bit of a baby boom going on with my friends at the mo so I've been busy stitching in the cottage. 

Making baby bootees and personalised frames. 

(More pics when I can find the lead for my camera phone - seriously, the more I tidy up the harder it is to find things)



Welcome to the world Emma and Rian xxx

In between all that my workshops have started, I've been organising ads in the paper and on facebook (anyone tried that? What do you think?), setting up booking online for my workshops and designing cottage signs for my road. 

I'm also getting a logo designed for michellemadethis.  I met the designer last night and she gave me a few to look at - seriously excited - they are all adorable !!  However, I did chose one straight away and am 99.9% sure I'll go with that ... hmmm let me go have a look again.

Have a great day everyone - only 100 days 'til Christmas :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin