26 July 2011

Scrumdiddlyumpscious


Looking for ways to incorprate 1 of your 5 a day fruit and veg options?

Look no further!

Grab yourself :-

rich tea biscuits
bananas
toffee sauce/creme de leche
Creme fraiche/ice cream/whipped cream or even custard!
Chocolate

Spoon the toffee sauce onto the biscuits
Slice bananas on top of that
Dollop on creamy topping of your choice
Finish with grated chocolate. 
If you have any, and are partial to nuts,
I highly recommend chopped walnuts or hazlenuts.
MMMMMmmmmmmm :O)


I know I know ... you're sitting there thinking she means digestive biscuits surely!  Trust me the rich tea are better.  I only discovered this last week when I had unexpected guests and was scrambling through my cupboards looking for digestives only to find what I thought were digestives were actually rich tea.  Don't you hate it when that happens!

OK I digress.

Let me know how you get on.

They are seriously scrumdiddlyumpscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin