27 June 2011

Introducing ... Mr & Mrs Puddleduck


Just when I thought I had got the best prezzies ever for my birthday these two arrive.

Introducing Mr & Mrs Puddleduck. 

 Aren't they adorable?


The lastest residents at An Teach Ban.




They are Call ducks so they don't grow any bigger than this.




Unfortunately my girls weren't very welcoming when they first arrived .. 

(warning! - you may want to turn down the sound)



I'm happy to say they are now getting along just fine and it's much quiter - phew!

I've got a boy and a girl and according to this site they are good for breeding so who knows there could be babies .... whooooop whoooooop !!  I am beyond excited.  I think it's safe to say that yesterday was like Christmas for me ... yep, that's how excited I was. 

Right I'm off to dig a big hole for their new 'pond', I need my wash basin back !

3 comments:

  1. How lovely - they are adorable!
    I wonder what my girls would think about ducks - we have two ponds with nothing but water lilies & pond weed in them which would be available for ducky antics....

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I'm so jealous. Aren't they so sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr and Mrs Puddleduck...you look like a lot of fun!! Cx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin