22 May 2011

Floral loveliness


I can't help it
I'm drawn to florals like a buzzing bee
My face just lights up when I see them
and I recite "this is so me" !

It's gotten so bad that my friends do it too
They call me from shops and say "this is so you"!

So when I walked into Tesco
and saw all of these
I just had to have them all because
they are just so me :O)

 
 So how are all my lovely blogettes?  I know I've been missing on and off a lot but fingers crossed things should be getting back to normal now.  I've got lots of little crafty projects on the go and dare I say it I'm already planning things for Christmas! 

What's everyone been up to lately? 
Pop by and say hello I've missed you!





LOVING this dress.  The print is just fabulous!


I so needed another bag ... and purse too!



How could I leave this little satchel?

It was the only one there,

so lonely,

so needy of a good home ...





As if all that Cath Kidston-esque floral loveliness wasn't enough I then saw this month's Country Living !!


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like those pretties! especially the two types of bag - a vist to Tescos is in order I think!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesco has been quite brilliant with clothes and accessories lately. I really love what you have purchased. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh lovely you just have to love a floral print it just brightens up the day ;-)) Love the bags and those shoes are so cute, have a lovely week, and good luck with all your sewing projects, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to go get the bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap on the shoes! They are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin