17 February 2011

Knitting, College and Baking

Had great fun at our first Knit'n Wine Night last night. 

I'm sure we will have no problem breaking the record for the largest group of knitters at the Roscommon Lamb Festival this year.





Quite impressed at the amount of guys we had knitting but of course they were a little camera shy.  More pics on our facebook page.

Meanwhile I'm here working on a college assignment euggh!
So looking forward to next week because we're on mid term break. 
This is one of the plus's of being a student :O)

Of course as is the case with me and assignments a little baking was done before starting ... and washing, cleaning, hoovering and even ironing!

One needs a few snacks to keep one going whilst working.

And they're healthy (ish)

Carrot cake muffins

yum! yum!




What's everyone been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. What fun......great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I also enjoy Tilda projects. This is a lovely blog, and I have added you to my favourites list. Best of luck with your knitting challenge!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin