10 January 2011

Fab Find



I came across this gorgeous blog over Christmas and have since spent days trying to find it! I follow way too many blogs it seems.  I'm trying to sort them and put them in categories but it's proving to be very time consuming, something I don't have much of now that I'm back at college.

I digress.

Here's a few images from the fabulous Dorothea, a Norwegian shop selling all sorts of gorgeousness.






 I think the last three are of wallpaper. I'm not entirely sure as my google translate won't translate some of the links.  Anyone out there speak Norwegian??  It doesn't really matter as the pictures speak a thousand words.  Well two at least ... buy me!



Ok I'm off to see if they ship to Ireland.
Failing that I see a possible trip to Norway.

Hope you're all having a good Monday x

8 comments:

  1. Just scrolled down your latest blog - that Norwegian shop looks lush! Will read it properly after this!
    Thanks for your lovely comments. I am really pleased with it and will continue buying pretties to add to it.
    Lets hope for a brighter day as I cant wait to see the piccies of your kitchen too!
    I am going to be putting on pictures of every room in my house with before and after shots, so watch this space!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, it's gorgeous!! Find out if they ship to Australia too. lol
    Lesley
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle..great find. Im with you on the blog roll! I have way too many and I must miss out I reckon on some amazing posts from ones that I love because of it. Im with you on the postage issue! Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a find. That shop (and blog) are gorgeous and so I had to pop by to have a peep and while I was there I was really cheeky,in the nicest possible way and asked her to add a translator widget to the site for we poor Brits. Will look back again soon to see if she has been kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Michelle

    Haven't looked at the blogs yet and v.quickly I don't speak Norwegain but it is very similar to Swedish. I recognised the wallpaper instantly it's by PIPS STUDIO's which in my books...I now prefer over CK. It is a Dutch company...google it minimum price is about 35 Euros a roll from memory .
    Norway is very expensive like Sweden...I wouldn't buy from Norway...more economical to buy direct.
    Hope this helps
    got to dash
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you like it - what a find!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello -

    PIP is very popular in the Netherlands, I saw a lot of it in the Amsterdam department stores - John Lewis is now stocking a limited range, they also do crockery, bathroom & stationary...

    Hope this helps

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog header is completely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin