26 November 2010

Friday's Finds

I just had to share this with you.

I have spent at least half an hour going ooooohhhhh, ahhhhhh, ooooohhhh and saying to myself  "I so want one of those" since stumbling across this blog
Liberty Biberty.

Just look at these pics of her adorable cottage.  I know I'm too old for dolls houses but I don't care  - I want one! 






I think these are my favourite - they must have been knit on darning needles !!


Have you come across any lovely blogs lately?  I've found so many more so I think I'm going to try and do a weekly (hmm maybe fortnightly) post on sharing blogs I've found.  I've noticed a lot of blogs lately have removed their blog lists and not only from their blogs but from their blog profile too.  I wonder why?  It's such a shame as I love to find a blog I like and then see who they follow, how else are we going to find eachother??

Actually I think I'll start this week.   I'm going to call this Friday's Finds ... a place for us all to share any new blogs we've found online.  Are you going to join me?

If so leave a comment here with a link to your finds.  Looking forward to seeing what/who you find :O)

4 comments:

  1. That is just so gorgeous!! What a find indeed and what an amazingly talented lady she is.
    I love those mice too!
    Thank you for sharing the link
    Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, im glad ive found your blog, but you cant really do your own! Those are so cute, thanks for sharing, i love wondering from one blog to the other, and im glad i found yours....but now i want a doll house too!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEJSAN Michelle

    What a great idea Friday Finds...
    If you want to put up the meme for it go to Mr Linky...it's what I used for the Tuesday Through...The Window and will be for the Tuesday Throug...The WINTER window, I hope you can play along this time:-).
    I'm always linking to other peoples blogs on mine, but must update my list...it's soo time consuming though...
    Will defo join in with your Friday Finds...
    Have a cosy Friday
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word I want that house - how can I become a mini me :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin