9 October 2010

I couldn't resist!



I can explain ...


I was just home from Dublin
feeling weary and drained
my stomach was grumbling
all the way home on the train

I walked into Tescos
committing a cardinal sin
never when hungry
do you go food shopping!

I piled up the basket
with what I don't know
I got to the bread aisle
and started to glow

Christmas puddings and cakes
in shiny packaging
and there amongst them all
my ultimate sin
MINI MINCE PIES
dinga ling ling!

By the time I got home though
I was too tired to eat
So I put them aside
for a later day treat.

The treat came on Friday
when I finally got home
curled up on the sofa 
in front of the fire
oh how i love thee
mini mince pie :O)

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

3 comments:

  1. After all that you deserved two!
    I hope it all went great on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you enjoy your cakes you deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's lovely! in reality though if that was me I would have stuffed my face in the car going home and there would be no pretty photo, just crumbs all over the car and greasy fingers!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin