13 October 2010

Fancy coming for a bike ride?



Well come on so ...

Grab your bike and let's go!



We'll head up the borreen

and then take a right


ignore the nosey neighbours 

but check out the sky on the right!


Admire the  lovely hedgerows


as we cycle by


say hello to all the horsies


and then a quick good bye.

We need to hurry up now
because it's getting a little chilly


the fog is coming down
and there's no time to willy nilly



 The sky is getting darker and it's getting a little eery!


Not to mention my legs, which are feeling a little weary :O)

Night night!



Well that's my exercise for the evening.  Actually it's more a method of clearing my head and having 20 minutes to myself.  What do you do to get away from it all?

6 comments:

  1. well as i live by the seaside, its a walk along the beach or up over the cliffs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My escapism seems to be my blog, by the time I get home from work, eat, wash, do some planning for my new home, the night is over and it's morning again. I really need to get out and go for a long walk this weekend.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my bike too but I'm scared sometimes to ride here i Ireland, all the hills and mountains in co. Sligo;)
    I like Your tour a lot!:)
    Here is mine a year ago, sorry it it in Polish: look here, my old blog

    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful ride, so quiet and serene and your little by-standers were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh just my kind of bike ride... from the comfort of my sofa/laptop!!
    I like to go for a little walk by myself to escape, too hilly by me to cycle, it would be more of a chore!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Michelle

    What a wonderful bike ride, fab photos too. You live in a great part of the world. Soo glad you can join us next week in TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW...it's such fun and lovely to share a view on our blogging friends part of the world.

    Look forward to sharing yours...
    Have a great weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin