13 July 2010

Snakes & Ladders


I often think of my life like that of a game of snakes and ladders ...

There are days/weeks/months where everything is tickety boo and I'm climbing up those ladders with a spring in my step and then there are those days/weeks/months where all I seem to be doing is sliding right down those slippery sneaky, come out of nowhere snakes!   Thankfully, at the moment, there's an ok mix (God I hope I'm not jinxing myself here).

Despite that, snakes and ladders happens to be one of my favourite board games, which meant I couldn't possibly leave this when I saw it in the sale at Carraig Donn :o)



Nothing like a board game over the weekend :o)  

What's your favourite board game? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the box on that game. We always get the board games out over the summer holidays, the kids love Monopoly but it drives me mad! My favourite is Yhatzee - does that count as a board game?
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of wonderful childhood m'mries....this is always a part of our leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty game set, I love the box. My favourite is drafts (I'm not clever enough to progress to chess!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle, for writting on my blog and obviously for visiting me :)
    I'm so happy, these days I'm receiving visits from all around Europe and no one leaves a comment but you.
    Now I read and follow your blog too ;)
    I love board games, so I don't really have a favourite one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really should get that game! Question: do your chickens and cats get on?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a wooden snakes and ladders upstairs, I must dig it out as it is fab to play with the kids and not too long :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems to be a fun game to play!
    Have fun!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin