6 July 2010

Featured in House and Home


After all the excitement my deckchair makeover didn't make it into House & Home magazine afterall.  There was a problem with the picture quality.  However it is featured on the blog .  


I'm sure if you did buy it you're not disappointed as it's packed with loads of gorgeous ideas and images. Best of all it's an Irish magazine with Irish prices and Irish suppliers :o)  If you can't wait to get your copy they have a fantastic new feature here where you can have a sneak preview.

You can find the full piece on my deckchair makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. I spotted it on the H & H blog today and it's a super makeover - a lovely fresh and jaunty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting featured on the blog! Thank you so much for stopping by. My dream is to go to Ireland. Hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Michelle, thanks a mill for a really useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for visiting my blog and I love your deckchair. Delighted to have found your blog and lovely to 'meet' you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to be featured on House and Home blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! What a thrill! And your entire blog is just wonderful. I'm having a lovely afternoon of reading back through your posts and learning a lot of wonderful crafting/sewing ideas and projects along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored your deckchair and having found a stinky old chair at a car-boot sale decided to attempt a make-over too (I've posted a piccy on my blog). Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. And congratulations for being on the House and Home blog, it looks like a fab magazine, I wish they would sell it here in mainland UK. I'm off to read your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin