14 June 2010

New range of cards







I was recently asked to provide some cards for a local jewellery shop.  I decided to design an exlusive range with a bit of bling using damask printed papers, diamantes and lots of glitter.

I finally got them all packaged up Saturday and dropped off ... I'd forgotten how time consuming making cards is.

Here's a sneak peak at some of them ...







The cards are currently on sale at Mary Raffertys Jewellers in Roscommon. 

If you do purchase one let me know - it's great to get feedback :o)

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards - they are fab. You must be really pleased with them.
    Kerry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Michelle, hugs Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Hand-made cards!
    Thanks you for your comment
    You have been entered for the draw ;-)
    Winners will be announced tomorrow
    Good Luck! Lycka Till!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michelle
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Please go to my blog to collect your Giveaway prize
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin