22 June 2010

Bursting with ideas


Sorry for disappearing. 

I was away for a few days but didn't want to broadcast it as there have been a few break ins in the area and you can never be too careful.  Not that there was anything to take, unless the person doing the burglaries has a passion for sewing and crafts :o)


Whilst I've been away I've been getting lots of ideas and inspiration and yesterday spent some time in the garden jotting down all my ideas. 

I've also won a few giveaways on Facebook.  I'll take some pics and post them later. 

My big news is that I will be appearing in Ireland's House & Home magazine next month.  They are doing a little feature on the deck chair I re-covered.  Super excited about that :o)

I've been making some pencil cases too and hope to post a tutorial later in the week.


I must get on as I have my first sewing workshop later and have to get things ready for that.

Hope you're all having a fun filled Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Being in a magazine, how exciting!
    Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Best of luck with your sewing class from the girls at Pippablue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your magazine entry. You must be very excited!!!

    Kerry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! and congratulations for appearing in the magazine! Well done! I've only just very recently discovered your blog and would love to see that deck chair you mention. I'll keep looking for it, but maybe you can let me know when you posted about it? I love what you've done with your kitchen! It's just what I like! I'll be back! :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin