27 May 2010

Take one block of clay

spend hours and hours working with it,
firing it,
glazing it
and this is what you get :o)

A selection of pieces I made at college this term

The heart labels say tea, coffee and sugar.

I thought they would be easy to make. Thought!




There had to be a few chickens :o)







I made loads of buttons!

There's more but I'll save them for another post.

Is anyone else having probs uploading pictures to their blogs? I have been for days. I'm having to do screen shots of them, copy them to Paint and then re-save them and it's driving me mad!! Any suggestions would be great :o)

7 comments:

  1. I just previewed this post and realised you may think I made everything on the shelf with the tea coffee sugar jars. I assure you I didn't. I wish !!! It was just the labels :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I did for a bit.
    I love your buttons and what a sweet hanging you have made with them.
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the are beautiful!!! OOOh i love ceramics Wat a nice hart!!
    I love the buttons.
    I wish you a verry nice weekend
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did too, lol.I love the hanging very cute.

    Have a great friday ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv the buttons michelle & of course the chickens! they are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your making are stunning!
    Love the buttons so much!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin