28 May 2010

Hello Mr Frog

There I was filling up the watering can to water my sun drenched plants and something hops on my foot eughhhh!!

I look down and this is what I found







When I was younger my brother and sister used to catch me and put them in my wellies and down my top (yes .... eughhhh!) so I can't say they are my favourite thing. 

However, this is the only one I've seen this year. 

I remember when I was younger there were hundreds of them around.  It seems I'm not the only one as there is a 2010 Frog Watch survey being undertaken at the mo.  And if you like frogs head head over here for everything from frog facts to frog crafts! 

Have you seen any frogs this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin