4 May 2010

No Ordinary Tuesday

Today certainly was no ordinary Tuesday.

It started just before 7 mopping the floor and having a last minute tidy up before setting off in the car to join The Cast Offs for knitting. 

However, it was a little more exciting today as we had Joan and Mark from  Nationwide filming us :o)



After that I brought them to An Teach Ban where Joan interviewed me for the show (due to air on 19th May) and got some shots of An Teach Ban, the girls (Samantha, Carrie & Charlotte), Ruby, and of course Randy.  Even the loo got a shot ....





Now it's time to get back to the books as all my college work is due in tomorrow morning!!

Never a dull moment in the world of Michelle :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are going to be famous - can't wait to see the programme. I think I would be really nervous about being filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word! How exciting! Congratulations! Love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin