4 April 2010

Happy Easter


Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend x



These are some of the bunnies hanging on my Easter tree.


If you're stuck for something to do at the weekend I highly recommend you go and see Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, it's just lovely.  I'd go as far as saying it's better than the first one! 




The story is lovely, very Mary Poppins'esque and the set is just divine.  There's a gorgeous dresser in the kitchen (seen in the background of the pic below) with lots of gorgeous cups and plates and basically all the sorts of stuff I've been collecting for years.  And the house is decorated with loads of fabrics and wallpaper and basically I can't wait for it to come out on dvd so I can pause and have a proper nose about.


Maggie Gyllenhaal was also lovely in the movie and some of her clothes were super cute - lots of embellishing, can't find any pics only this one though. 


Eat lots of chocolate and have a lovely Easter x

5 comments:

  1. Just love those bunnies - Happy Easter!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Michelle! I saw Nanny McPhee last weekend and like you, loved it, especially the twist at the end linking to the first one!

    And how spooky - we have the same white Easter tree!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter bunnies are gorgeous. I love the first Nanny McPhee and am going to be dragging my Significant Other to go and see this new one. Although he doesn't know it yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah MAN, i've only just read this post! I am SO having an Easter tree next year! Why didn't I think of that?! Love the bunnies! xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin