13 January 2010

Summer Sunshine ... yes I'm dreaming




I'm slowly continuing my quest with getting organised.  I say slowly because I had to go to the doc yesterday and am currently on antibiotics :o(  

In a quest to make myself feel better I've been filling up my lovely new diary and notebook with ideas and trips, including the Country Living Spring Fair

I've also been catching up online and came across Greengate's Spring/Summer 2010 catalogue and thought I'd share some pics with you.    I think it's safe to say that most of us have outgrown the 'snow pictures'.










I really can't wait for the summer, let's hope it's a scorcher, surely it will be after such a miserable winter?? :o)

8 comments:

  1. We're certainly due one ( a nice summer that is! Been v wet in Cornwall for the past 3 years) Loving the new Greengate stuff too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooooHHH Thanks honey...I lurrve Greengate....yes roll on Summer and long evenings :)

    Love Happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, that would be nice wouldn't it. I am loving the new Greengate. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that catalogue looks lovely. Am off for a nosey now.
    Luv Sophie xxx
    PS hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog...i just read it all (well not quite just it did take awhile) Hope you are feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Greengate! Have already downloaded and printed off their new catalogue. It's packed with yummy things. i love with Greengate that every new piece they do each season you can mix and match with their other bits. Yummy Yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seen that catlogue before - off to have a nose now thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin