31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009 and hello 2010

I can't believe another year has gone.   It seems to have been pretty eventful what with the recession, the floods and Barack Obama being elected as the first African American President.  The death of Jade Goody, Patrick Swazye, Natasha Richardson, Jett Travolta and Michael Jackson.  The instant success of Susan Boyle, the phenomena of Jedward and most importantly our white christmas ... to name but a few.


On a more personal note some of my highlights of 2009 have been creating my veggie garden, getting my lovely chickens and Ruby the cat, appearing in Prudence magazine, going back to college and buying my first car.  

I have loads of plans and ideas for 2010 and can't wait to share them with you all.  I've already started filling in my calendar and new notebook.




Happy New Year everyone and thank you to all of you who have visited and commented on my blog, I love hearing from you all.

Michelle x

 




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Wish I could have come to your craft sale - everything looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    Wishing you a wonderful New Year and I look forward to seeing all of your new creations!! I bought a new organizer too~it really gets me in the zone to plan out my next step!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those notebooks are so sweet. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin