27 November 2009

Sneaky Peeks

So here you go  ... a few sneak peeks at what I've been making for Christmas.

I'm loving my stitched robin cards*.  A little time consuming but so worth it.   Only very special people are going to get these though :o)



Here's one of my many garlands* that I've been making (wait until you see the pics of all the rest ... I've got a 'garland thing' going on this year) .

This pic was taken at the design stage ... i.e. when I was working out how to put them together ... hence the pins :o) 



 

And this is one of my lovely applique berets*.  Well I think it's lovely. 



There's loads more but I seem to have mislaid my camera in amongst the chaos in my kitchen so you'll have to come back to see them over the weekend.


*These are my original designs and are not to be copied or used for commerical use.



3 comments:

  1. Your cards are fantastic! I'm sure whoever will be the receivers will love them too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
    loving all your stuff - such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely artsy page - skillage with the crafts :)

    xx

    www.padded-shoulders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin