25 November 2009

Making a list and checking it twice!



Sorry for the little blog break.

Things have been a little hectic around here what with the floods, the strike and the fact that I've decided to have a little Country Cottage Christmas Craft event in a few weeks.

I have been busy busy busy making lots of lists and checking them twice.

My kitchen is definitley looking like Santa's workshop - he'd be sooo impressed.  Ok maybe not with the 'mess' but certainly with the output.   I can't upload any pics at the mo (seems to be a recurring issue with my blog lately - anyone else having probs??) but will post a few sneaky peeks tomorrow.

In the meantime thank you so much for all the lovely comments about the new blog banner and hello to all my new followers and facebook fans.




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin