20 October 2009

Treats for Michelle


I can't believe I forgot to share my Avoca treats with you. I bought a few Christmas prezzies there last week and of course, picked up a few treats for myself :o)
I could have gotten soooo much more. OMG they have lots of lovely new stock. I especially love all the Lisbeth Dahl stuff (above) which is now sitting on my kitchen table full of jelly babies yum! yum!
I'm loving these wooden letters. Sooooo many possibilities. I'm thinking of painting mine and adding hooks for my keys??

If you like 'letters' you should check out this site. They have some lovely different fonts.

And so to my little bull. Every home should have one of these. To be honest I think the price was what sold it. It was only 2.95 !


Of course I couldn't leave Avoca without something polka dot ... my very lovely polka dot lunch bag.

Right I think I need to stop with the treats to myself and concentrate more on everyone else from now on :o)



1 comment:

  1. What great little treats you got yourself. Don't you just love when the sweet price sells something soooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin