19 October 2009

Presents for Henry


My friends Lucy & John have just had a baby, little baby Henry ahhhhhhhhhh x

The intention was to have a cute little cardi knit for him but despite having 9 months to get it done I failed to deliver so I sent him these instead.

An eency weency babygro, personalised, of course :o)




Pillowcases for mummy and daddy to rest their weary heads on x



A cute wooden letter H.
The intention was to have all 5 letters but they were out of 'R's :o(

and finally, a little red appliqued cushion for his nursery (folded up in the pic).


I hope Henry likes them :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin