25 October 2009

Falling back into winter



Autumn is my favourite time of year.

I love the colours and the smell of autumn. I love all the seasonal food, the lighting of the fire, the feeling of christmas, hot whiskies, wearing my multi coloured opaque tights, scarves, hats, jumpers, soup, stews .... the list goes on,

BUT

I really hate the llllllllloooooooooooooong dark evenings.

Probably why I forgot to change my clocks and arrived an hour early to meet my friend for coffee today :o)

So I've been round the house and changed them all



in the sitting room


in the kitchen


and on my wrist watch (that I never actually wear) but just in case.


Off to catch up on X Factor now.


Night night x






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin