2 September 2009

The wallpaper is here!


The wallpaper arrived yesterday. Slightly bemused at the fact that I had to drive 17 miles to pick it up from the courier but I suppose that's what happens when you live in the country.

I can't really complain though as I got a super fast friendly service from the lovely people here.

Am I excited ??

Uhhhhh hello, complete understatement, look at it, isn't it just G O R G E O U S ?!






Now all I have to do is figure out how to put it up!?

In the meantime I've got someone coming shortly to put up long awaited shelves in my kitchen and bedroom.

oooohh I'm soooooooo excited.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and what a pleasant read. Hope you don't mind that I follow...

    Just threw some morning walk pictures on my blog and am heading back out to enjoy this perfect day.

    I should be crafting away..

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin