7 May 2009

Shopping


The rain is pouring, the wind is blowing so what else is there to do but shop? Don't worry I was the perfect recessionista - total cost of all items pictured ... 11 euros 50 cent! Don't you just love charity shops :o)




Polka dot lovelies



I just love the hat. I have a similar one from last year and was considering taking it apart and making my own but when you can get one this gorgeous for only 1 euro it seems a bit pointless. There's also not much need for a sun hat at the mo. Perhaps I should think of making one in oilcloth to keep off the rain instead :o)


Also got some lovely Laura Ashley'esque goodies.

Those of you with a chintz phobia look away now



L to R - curtains, lamp shade, tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin