7 May 2009

Good things about the rain - I finish my knitting!



I finished the bag that I shared with you here.


I've used an old belt for a handle and lined it with some pretty floral fabric I had in my stash and finished with a piece of lace from a bag of bits and bobs my Nan gave me.


I've now gone back to the cushion I started knitting a few weeks ago. I did the back, got bored and started on the bag above - typical me.


However, to prevent boredom this time round I've designed a chart to knit the letter 'M' on the front of the cushion. We'll see how it goes (considering this is the first time I've ever done such a thing).


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin