3 April 2009

Spring Sunshine



How funny ... just as I was typing the title of this post the heavens opened up and it started lashing rain! I'm not complaining though - if it weren't raining I'd still be out in the garden and not here blogging, tidying the craft room (almost there!) and sewing up some goodies for the Spring Fair on May 2nd! Multi tasking - you can't beat it.

So here are some of the pics of the flowers and blossoms that have kept in my garden over the last few days:






My hammock



My new favourite place. Especially at about 4 in the afternoon when all you can see are blue skies about and all you can hear are the birds chirping. Or these two bleating away ...



My veggie patch which at the beginning of the week it looked like this




now, thanks to Dad it looks like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin