7 April 2009

Little Cotton Rabbits



I just LOVE visiting Little Cotton Rabbits blog, it is oh sooooo cute!!!

I love Julie too for offering this pattern for sale for a gorgeous little bunny egg cozy. Get on over to her Lulu store now and buy it because it's soooo adorable and sooooooooooo easy to make thanks to Julie's detailed instructions and pictures. Trust me, all the little bits like this ...



do come together to give you this



Still not as cute as Julie's one though.

Thank you so much Julie x

4 comments:

  1. Beatiful bunny!
    from Caroline from knitanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one too and am just on my 2nd. It's lovely isn't it? My first is looking a bit 'lurchlike' as he has a huntchy back but it still great for the boiled egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was so clever they are beautiful and I wish I could go to your classes but I live in Sydney Australia so its a bit far I bought your little rabbit pattern last night hope I can make it as beautiful as you have Sandra

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin