20 April 2009

Probs with my camera

My camera is giving me a bit of bother with regard to downloading pics at the mo, probably because I've been taking so many!

I am happy to say that I am still busy busy busy and today in particular has been very productive! It had to be as I spent the entire weekend in the garden - who didn't? The weather was absolutely amazing ... well it was here in Ireland.

Anyways just dropping by to say hi and I'll be posting soon with pics of all I've been making in time for the Spring Fair.

In the meantime thank you to everyone who has been emailing me regarding my blog. I love hearing from you all :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin