16 April 2009

Busy busy


I've been up well after midnight most nights this week getting ready for the Spring Fair. I've been totally stressing and am shattered tired. My kitchen has been taken over by baskets of fabric and is a complete mess. I love it :o)

However I've still managed a few coffee breaks to catch up on my magazine addiction :o) I loved this pic of purple lilac in Country Living magazine


So much so that I decided to make my very own little lilac flower (well pink - I couldn't find the lilac felt quick enough)


I seem to have a bit of a thing about flowers at the mo as I then started making these ...





I must confess I have also been lured into the world of twittering so you can follow me using the link on the right or
here. As if I haven't enough to do :o)

Meanwhile Randy partakes in his favourite past time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin