21 April 2009

The garden & chicken coop




Where did I spend my entire weekend?

In my beloved garden with the sun beaming down - I even have white bits to prove it!

After meeting the girls for brunch Saturday morning I got home and pulled on me new wellies (from Dunnes)



and got digging in the veggie patch (click here to see how it started out). A couple of hours later da da!!




So I've planted spuds (potatoes), scallions (spring onions), shallots, onions, lettuce, chives, gooseberry and blackberry bushes so far.

Hopefully I will soon be planting out all my seeds too ....

(forget me nots, lavendar, lupins, sunflowers, tomatoes, basil, cosmos, phlox, gypsowhatyoumaycallit)



Sunday morning I got up and pulled these boxes out of the shed and thought I'd be there for hours




However, less than an hour later I had built this.



Isn't it just darling!? I can't wait to get the chickens now!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your chicken run, when are the chicken coming?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin