13 February 2009

Magazine love

Anyone that follows my blog will know that I just love love love magazines!

I find them a constant source of inspiration and would be lost without them. I know blogs are considered the same but I, like Kayte at This is Love Forever, feel that a blog can't replace a magazine. In fact I feel so strongly about this that I'm linking to her post on her blog about "Plan B". I know she's in the States but I think the big R is effecting everyone all over the world and we all need to do our bit. I'm not saying go out and buy lots of magazines but just bare this in mind as a lot of the beautiful blogs out there are by freelancers who rely on magazines to keep them going.

Rant over!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin