5 February 2009

Magazine inspiration

I know I'm supposed to be cutting down on my magazine purchases but I couldn't resist these two! I couldn't even wait to put the shopping away before reading them!

Instead I put the coffee machine on ...



A couple of hours later I have a list of things I want to make and bake. Here are just a few:

First off was Sew Hip magazine and i just fell in love with this cute embroidery project. There's also a couple of skirt patterns and some good book reviews this month.



Then Living Magazine. I used to buy this all the time in New York so I was sooooo excited when I saw it on sale here!



Look at this gorgeous bag, it's made from one piece of fabric!



How cute is this toast ... I think I'll be making this for .... myself on Valentines morning.



And as for these cupcakes and tarts. Deeeelicious and oh sew cute!





And cinnamon swirls which are totally taking me back to New York, sitting in Central Park with a coffee and eating one of these mmmmmmmmmmmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin