24 February 2009

I so needed another bag, I did! Honestly!



I'm sooo excited I finished my knitting bag just in time for our Knitting Group today.

I lined it with some lovely polka dot fabric I had leftover from New York and some handles from another bag. I think its FANTABULOUS! Well of course I am biased :o) I just love it. I wanted to tell strangers "I made this" this morning when I went into town I was that proud of it.





I've already started another bag project (pattern from Lets Knit issue 13) and hope this knits up as quick as the blueberry one did.



So far so good, it's basketweave stitch and seems to be knitting up quickly so far.



By the way ... The Knitting Group

We've outgrown the Comfy Cafe now and we have a new venue.

We now meet Tuesdays, 10am - 12pm upstairs in Harrisons' Coffee Shop, near Tescos.

2 comments:

  1. That bag is great, I also lovethe one you areabout tomake. I havenever tryed knitting before but want desperatly to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag. The basketweave ones looks lovely.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin