3 February 2009

We made the local paper


If you were in the Comfy Cafe this morning and heard a cackle of ladies that was me and the girls in the knitting group looking at our photo in the Champion (a local paper). Alas the photo is far from complimentary and I now feel like not eating for at least 6 months - haven't they heard of photoshop!?! :o) As for the article - please be advised that it was now written by me.

Just as we calmed down and got back to our knitting we had another photogrpher pop in from the Roscommon People to take more pictures.

Eventually things settled down and I got started on my new project - a gorgeous bag:



I'm calling it my blueberry bag as it's being knit in the blueberry stitch with blueberry coloured wool.



After the knitting group I had a phone call from Ros FM (local radio station) asking to do a piece on me and the group after seeing our pic in the paper. I was on air at 2.30 with Roisin talking about my workshops and the knitting group. I've asked them for a clip from the show so I can add it to my site. If I get it I'll put on here too :o) I'm now getting ready for my knitting workshop tonight - it's all go! Not sure how many people are going to come though because of the weather!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin