12 December 2008

Wire hanger

What is it with wire hangers that makes most people throw them away?

I replaced all of mine a few years back with lovely wooden ones.

However, I kept a few back with some 'ideas' in my head and in my sketchbook for candelabras, cards, wire baskets, garden sculptures to name but a few!

Today I made this for my friends' little girls' birthday ... (Happy Birthday Katlyn!) from ... a wire hanger.




I hope she likes it.

Wire hangers are strong!

My hands are sore but I've got two more to finish off. Thrifty crafting or what !?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin