22 December 2008

Edible Gifts



You've so got to make these christmas pudding bon bons ... they are just sooo delicious and soooo cute!!

I seen Nigella making them on her Christmas special the other night and couldn't wait to try them. Unfortunatley she doesn't give the full recipe on the programme, as in measurements, so I had to guess mine but I've just come across the recipe online here

I made mine with one small christmas pudding, 1 large bar of cadburys dairy milk, honey and cointreau (I had no golden syrup or sherry and was too impatient to get to the shops to buy any).

Alas I had no 'csi' gloves so I don't have beautiful christmas pudding balls like Nigella's but I don't think anyone will worry about that ... well I hope not. I'm off to a friends house later and will be bringing a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin