26 November 2008

New card designs

Sorry for gap in blogging but I seem to have a virus on my new laptop that is proving to be a problem - arghhh what is it with people sending out viruses!?

On the positive side I'm spending the hours I would spend online looking at other people's blogs and being sucked into the online world making cards for the stall I will have at Carrick On Shannon Craft Fair on the 6th December.

Here's a few pics of what I've made so far.




As you can see my love of bags, clothes and pretty prints are combined in my card making :o)





If you would like the templates for these cards just send me an email to michelle@michellemadethil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin