17 April 2008

Sewing bug

Sorry I've not been blogging for a while, as you will see from my pics I've been a bit busy. Not included here are the cushion covers and kitchen blind that I also made. Along with that I've been out in the garden planting bulbs and my sunflowers ... I had to quite literally build a cage around them to try and stop the rabbits from eating them - so far so good. Hopefully I'll have some sunflower pics to show you come the summer.

It all started with some lavendar elephants and birds ...




then hot water bottle covers ...



then pocket tissue holders ... polka dot ... of course :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin